following is a partial list of contributors to the work displayed on this
website from 1992 to the present. Contributors,
both funders and in-kind, are listed by category in order of giving. The Independent Investigation into Raoul
Wallenberg’s Fate, Inc., whose work this web site represents, was
incorporated as a New York State charity in 2008.
The Independent Investigation into Raoul Wallenbergs Fate, Inc. is a U.S. Treasury/IRS Federally-recognized 501 (c) 3 charity as of January 13, 2011, EIN 80-0237269. All contributions are tax deductible. If you have been enriched by this web site and wish to see more, please join this distinguished list of previous contributors in support of our ongoing research and to be immediately informed of further editions.
CONTACT US TO GIVE RESEARCH GRANTS, PRESS HERE.
& GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Foreign Ministry of the Government of
Sweden. Funding for Study of
Relevant Prisoner files, the Corpus 2 Computer Study, Early Transport
Study, International Research & Partial access to Classified Archival Documents in
- Federation of Russia. Archival Documents and Special Access
to Prison Records and Psychiatric Facilities as well as to some records of
the Foreign Ministry, FSB, MVD, Defense Ministries andfrom GARF.
- United States Government.
Partially declassified materials from the Departments of State and
the Central Intelligence Agency at the request of Senator Carl Levin of
Michigan; Department of Justice; and documents shared with DPMO “Task
Force Russia” of the Department of Defense.
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Funding
for study of Hungarian resistance and Jewish
access to Wallenberg materials, and research support.
- The von Dardel Family. Funding
for international research, including travel expenses and access to the
family’s private archival collection.
- Thomas L. Bird and Family. Funding
for international research, in-kind donations and research assistance.
- Helen Soos & the family of Geza
Soos. Funding and active research assistance to study the connection
between Raoul Wallenberg and Geza Soos, Hungarian Centrist Resistance
- Ari Kaplan and Rachel Green. Funding,
original data base solution, technical equipment and
donations for web site, posting of web site and further data basing.
- Jane Dow Bromberg & Family. Funding
& research support.
- Paula Perlis & Friends. Funding
ORGANIZATIONS/AFFILIATES FOR WORK IN RUSSIA & FORENSICS:
- Freedom Channel, Inc. Funding through Senior Research Fellowship and pass-through grants
from 1995 – 2005.
- Russian Relief Fund, Inc. Original grant for on-site work in
Russia for the ARK Project’s live search investigation leading to the discovery of a missing
American in a psychiatric facility under a pseudonymn; office facilities
and further funding for
archival research; legal counsel and networking with the media from 1992
- University of Chicago. Special
Wallenberg research earmarked account for the work of Dr. Marvin W.
- National Center for Missing &
Exploited Children. Age progressed likenesses of Raoul
Wallenberg. While this was
paid for by a grant from the ARK Project, this reflects additional work by
forensic expert Horace Heaffner.
- The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg
Foundation, Inc. Funding for Corpus 2 study, transport
research and for the development of
- Simon Wiesenthal Center. Funding
- Jewish Federation of Chicago. Pass
- Jean-Louis Bourgeois & The Djenne Initiative, Inc. Funding for research.
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of the United
States. Funding for translation of Russian archives and early phase of the
Vladimir Corpus 2 study. (1992
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of
Chicago. Funding for research and networking.
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of Greater New
York: Funding for research and
information related to Wallenberg’s work in Budapest and subsequent
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of New Jersey.
Funding for research and in support
of web site.
- Raoul Wallenberg Committee of Jamestown
New York. Funding for research and
- Phillip Friedman, Computer Generated
Solutions. Research and web site.
- Davis, Wright & Tremaine. Pro
Bono services in Copyright Law and Proprietary Information for the
protection of this web site.
- Daily News. Archival research and live search investigation.
- U.S. News & World Report
- NBC News/Moscow
- PBS/Madison Wisconsin
- National Alliance of Families
- Lima Area MIA-POW, Lima Ohio
Ambassador George Bruno